Plant reproductive material produced from non-organic plant reproductive material
Conditions for the use of plant reproductive material (PRM) produced from non-organic plant reproductive material:
Legal reference: Annex II Part I No. 1.8.6 of Regulation (EU) 2018/848
- non-organic PRM has not been treated with unauthorised plant protection products after harvest;
- it is not seedlings of annual species;
- the PRM is cultivated in accordance with the requirements of the EU Organic Regulation;
- a derogation for the use of non-organic PRM must have been granted prior to use (sowing, planting, grafting, potting, planting);
- this is only valid for individual users and for one season only.